Truyo adds a fresh perspective to virtual events, with the launch of the Privacy Leaders Circle. This new nationwide network will bring privacy decision-makers together, during this new era of social distancing, as they engage in peer-to-peer dialogue and share their best practices without ever leaving home. With the CCPA enforcement right around the corner starting July 1, 2020, CCPA compliance is top of mind for organizations as the Attorney General of California stated he is not extending the enforcement date.
Each Privacy Leaders Circle will consist of 12 privacy leaders and offer the opportunity to discuss CCPA compliance strategies, privacy considerations for re-opening the workplace, emerging privacy laws and industry benchmarks through a series of exclusive virtual events. These 2-hour events will bring privacy experts closer together and incorporate content-rich presentations, along with valuable insight into what others are doing to address privacy rights management and other compliance challenges as they prepare for the July 1st enforcement date.
The first event will kick-off on June 10, 2020, in New York, followed by June dates in Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Boston, and San Diego. These exclusive events are supported by a number of law firms across the United States including:
- Carlton Fields – Trish Corriero
- Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP – Avi Gesser
- Fox Rothschild – Odia Kagan
- Jackson Lewis – Jason Gaveijan & Mary T. Costigan
- Latham & Watkins, LLP – Michael Rubin
- Mac Murray & Shuster, LLP – Nick Whisler
- Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP – Shannon Yavorsky
- Rutan & Tucker, LLP – Michael Hellbusch
- Sacks Ricketts & Case – Mike Scott
- Sheppard Mullin – Rachel Tarko Hudson
- Stoel Rives, LLP – Hunter Ferguson
- Troutman Sanders, LLP – Tim Butler